Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Inspiration






I was just playing around with my camera and Scrabble tiles and this is what I came up with!  The pretty paper is from my pen-pal Gracienne.  Just some random inspiration on a Friday afternoon!

My Pizza!
 This pizza has Pesto and olive oil as a base.  
Then it is topped with spinach, tomatoes and roasted turkey!  A healthier version for me!  
So good!
Brandon's Pizza!
This pizza has olive oil as a base with barbeque sauce.  It is then topped with cooked bacon and ham and then topped with mozzarella cheese!  He loved it!
 
These are some pizzas I made with homemade whole wheat dough!  
I was just randomly experimenting again!  Love these Friday afternoons!

1 comment:

  1. The pizza looks good! I love a good homemade pizza.

    And those scrabble tiles look good. I do love the paper of course :)

    ReplyDelete