Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Because...





You are amazing. You are brave. You are kind. You are beautiful. You are adored. You are smart. You are generous. You are incredible. You are breathtaking. You are my hero. You are gorgeous. You are a great friend. You are one cool cat. You are my sunshine. You are a winner. You are in a class of your own. You are one in billion. You are a dream come true. You are the wind beneath my wings. You really are something. You are always on my mind. You are fabulous. You are important. You are not mistaken. You are everything I ever dreamed of. You are what you are. You are on fire. You are a God send. You are never alone. You are loved. You are a star. You are special. You are free to dream. You are on top of the world. You are happy. You are unique. You are sexy. You are perfect just as you are. You are a miracle. You are LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment