Monday, April 25, 2011

Latest Obsession!

So anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE anything that is French or French-themed or made in France...pretty much anything French!  So...my sister....knowing that I love to write letters to my penpals and love French items, bought me a set of French Stationary! 

It is as gorgeous as it looks!
It is lovely and it is called French General Stationary!  You can purchase it online at French General .   (Psst....you can also purchase it at Amazon.com for a little cheaper!)  Turns out the designer is Kaari Meng and she has a whole bunch of French themed items!  I plan on buying quite of few of her items as I think they are beautiful!  I plan on getting some inspiration from her books and such for hair accessories and other little odds and ends that I plan on making!  Here are some of the things that I am coveting!! 


Love!



A house or room with a French Country theme...how great!
Would help with future endeavors!
Beautiful Fabrics! 

Add caption
Would this not be adorable for the holidays?!?!?
Can't get any better than ribbon that says that!
There are even trips listed on the website!!  Too bad they are sold out!  I will be on the lookout for future ones!




But my list of coveted items from this website could go on forever!  I love the ideas and French accent of all the items!  I will have to let you know when I purchase some of the items!!

Until then!

Alicia Marie

*All images are from FrenchGeneral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment