Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Drawing Board


So, this week is officially my first full week off of school and I am so excited! My summers are my source of escape....an escape from homework, research papers, clinical and professors. My summers are MY time to let my creativity run free, my ideas and dreams to flourish and my time to experience new things. I'm not sure as to what my summer will hold for me quite yet, but I do have some great ideas! I plan to go on MANY day trips, shopping trips and random trips. I hope to try new foods, meet new people and have FUN! So right now I am just looking for some inspiration to trigger ideas for my summer. I was looking through this one book and it had some inspirational ideas for each letter of the alphabet for a positive attitude and I figured that I would share it with everyone because I absolutely LOVED it!



A:
Attitude: a positive attitude is our inner light.
Turn it on and let it shine bright.

B:
Believe in yourself in order for others to do the same.
C:
Charm your way out of anything!
It's a girl's '
get out of jail free' card!
D:
Dream big!
E:
Eclectic: mix and match to suit your mood;
Don't follow one system of style.

F:
Femininity is every woman's gift.
Its
priceless and timeless.
G:
Glamour:
An elegant pair of earrings, a deeper shade of lipstick
Or a perfect manicure.


H:
Heart: never do something if your heart is not in it.
I:
Integrity: whatever you do, do it with integrity.
J:
Joie de vivre! The joy of life transcends any language.
K:
Kindness: make acts of kindness regular rather than random.
L:
Laughter is contagious. Pass it on!
M:
Make a home and love where you live!
N:
New: always try something new!
O:
Openness: keep an open mind and nurture an open heart!
P:
Poise and Posture are essential in order to walk tall through life.

Q:
Quirkiness: add a dash of the unpredictable into your day!
R:
Respect your own decisions!
S:
Spirit: your spirit is the engine room of your life!
Keep it stoke and enthusiastic!

T:
Touch should never be underestimated!
A hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on...


U:
Uniqueness is the difference between getting lost in the crowd...
And standing out on your own.

V:
Vision means seeing things not just for what they are now,
But what they can be in the
future.
W:
World: do your little bit to make a BIG difference!
X:
X marks the spot. Put your stamp on something so that it
Lingers on when you are long gone!

Y:
You are only work as much as you invest in yourself.
Love yourself! Be kind to yourself! Appreciate yourself!
Z:
Zest: "Zest is the secret of all beauty.
There is no beauty that is attractive without zest!
"

Well, I hope that this is able to help inspire some people and enlighten others! Until the next time, take care!


Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! The pictures are beautiful. Welcome to the "blog world".

    ReplyDelete